Thursday, February 10, 2005

I Miss You All

I Miss all of you guys a whole lot, being away for this long is going to be quite an experience, but I know that God has great plans for my life while I am over here. My greatest wish while I am gone is that all of you stay close to God read his Words and Love one another. God is way to awesome to let anything get in the way of your relationship with him. Being over here in Hawaii, I have realized that Freinds are really good when they are around but when they are gone God is the best friend of all whether I am alone or with friends. I Love you all.

4 Comments:

At 11:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My lovely Luke, oh how I miss your... shiny hair and you... grey mustache... and you big sleeves! Well adios my fellow Mexican!


mabye not RYAN

 
At 11:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my lovely Luke, how I miss your... shiny hair and your... grey mustache and your... big sleeves! Well adios my fellow Mexican!

mabye not RYAN

 
At 11:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, I'm racking up the comments for ya!

 
At 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

super-cali-fragilistic-expiali-do-tious
Keep close to God and read His word every day Luke. I just read something about somebody setting their watch to go off every hour and then they recite a verse. Maybe leave your Bible out somewhere where you'll see it or put verses all around, do something to remind yourself to think of God and keep His words in your mind all the time.
I pray every night for you, your family and the temptations you might go through, that you'll grow closer to God all the time. But at the same time, things aren't going really smooth for me either, keep praying for my frustraion and temptations to!
Miss you, Katie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Counter
Bpath Counter